To date the GPFA has made over 1400 awards to its members to help create, improve and maintain playing fields and playgrounds.
The list of what we will fund includes:
- New playground equipment
- Purchase of land for playing fields
- Outdoor fitness equipment
- New or improvements to changing facilities
- Resurfacing of tennis courts
- Skate/scooter/bike facilities
- Multi-use games areas (MUGAs)
- Equipment to help maintain sports pitches. e.g.. mowers, tractors, rollers etc
- Cricket practice nets
The normal range of grants offered is between £250 and £2000 (up to a maximum of 15% of the total project cost) and for a loan the maximum is usually £5000.
Click below to download our guidelines.
To obtain application forms please contact the secretary – email@example.com
Gloucester City Council Pitch Improvement Grants
From April 2019, the GPFA also started to administer these grants on behalf of Gloucester City Council. Eligible sports clubs are those using pitches located on Public Open Space land within the city of Gloucester.
Click here for further information.